We love the digital world, and we play our part in shaping it. Since 1996. Within an interplay of creativity and technology. Our strategy: blending our digital DNA with well-founded strategies, creative designs, and a spirit for the technological frontier. Our 140 employees help to make Exozet the leading digital agency in the media and entertainment segment. We maintain lasting partnerships with our customers in the fields of media, entertainment, brands, telecommunications, finance, and the public sector – always with great pleasure. Next to Axel Springer we work for the BBC, Red Bull, Audi, Deutsche Telekom und Wooga.
PHP is your favorite language. You love to develop web-applications with technical know-how and creativity. You are a perfect match, if you feel comfortable in handling a huge amount of data and if you like to test and work with new technologies.
We are working in an agile environment and like to share knowledge with the team.
You and your team develop individual solutions for our clients based on PHP. You design databases with MySQL and improve data base accesses. Bug fixing, documentation and discussing possible solutions – with your team, the project managers, designers, QA or even with the client is also part of your daily business.
What we are looking for
- University degree in informatics, computer science or similar
- Very good knowledge of PHP5
- Experience in working with methods in software engineering like OOP, modularization, rapid prototyping, test driven development
- Experience in using MVC-Frameworks (Symfony2, Zend)
- Good Knowledge of databases, especially MySQL
- Experience with Subversion and/or GIT
- Knowledge of secure development (prevention of XSS or SQL injections)
Nice to have
- Experience in the fields of operation (DevOps) and performance optimization
We offer exciting, alternating, and challenging tasks. The chance to get involved and prove yourself. Many really friendly and helpful colleagues, interesting clients, company events such as summer or Christmas party and flat hierarchies. And on top of that the most wonderful view on the Tempelhof Airport.
T: +49 30 24 65 60-0